Our El Camino Real District UMW “Connect & Learn” 2020 offers resources, ideas, and inspiration for local church United Methodist Women who are in UMW leadership roles, whether “official” or not.
This event features keynote speaker Rev. Jennifer Goto of St. Paul’s UMC, speaking on the topic of what it means to “let our light shine.”
Following the keynote, breakout groups will be offered to prepare women for leadership roles in UMW, and to explore what UMW is all about. The following breakout groups will be offered:
- UMW in Mission/Social Action
- Program Planning
- Teaming Up to Grow UMW
- Knowing God.
- Saturday, February 1, 2020
- Registration/check-in opens at 9:00am
- Event is 9:30am to 12:30pm
- St. Paul’s United Methodist Church, 405 S. 10th Street, San Jose.
- Registration was requested by January 25, 2019. There is no registration fee.
Planning to attend:
- Please carpool as you are able, as nearby parking is limited.
- Morning snacks will be available, but lunch is not provided. There are several restaurants within a couple of blocks of the church.
- Please “go green” and bring your own reusable water bottle and/or coffee cup.
- If you have requested child care, please bring a snack for each child.
Pre-Registration is closed.
If you did not register but still wish to attend, just come to the event on Saturday, Feb. 1, at 9am to register as a walk-in.