United Methodist Women around the world are getting excited to attend Assembly 2018, May 18-20, in Columbus, Ohio. This international event highlights our capacity for positive change when we work together. (Get more info about Assembly 2018 here.)
Even though Assembly is 6 months away, there are important things to do now in preparation.
1. Scholarships are available, with application deadlines on November 15:
- For youth and young adults ages 13-33 – deadline for application is extended to Nov. 15. Get application in PDF or Word format.
- For adults over 55 – deadline for application is Nov. 15. Get application in PDF or Word format.
2. Register before Nov. 30 for best pricing:
- Registration is $295 if done online before Nov. 30. After that date, the registration fee is $330. Registration by paper form is $330 regardless of date. (See the FAQ for the paper registration form.)
3. Book hotels before Nov. 30 for best selection:
- Blocks of hotel rooms have been reserved for Assembly attendees by our Conference. Find out about California-Nevada Conference hotel reservations here. Also check out the FAQ for Assembly 2018 here. Book your room by November 30, 2017; after that date, the rooms will be released for other people.
This post was first published as an El Camino Real District UMW “Quick News.” If you wish to subscribe to Quick News, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.